Theo turns 4 today at 11:16 am. He'll be eating lunch with his friends and will get to enjoy his Mickey rice krispie treats as they sing him "Happy Birthday". His sweet teacher promised to snap a picture for me on her phone (LOVE that).
It was hard to shift into birthday mode almost immediately upon returning from our Europe trip, but I think I managed to swing it. Theo still LOVES Mickey Mouse so that is his birthday theme this year. Mimi sent me some great ideas for decorations and favors and I copied the treat bag for Theo to take to his classmates this morning. Since his birthday is so early in the school year, I just know not many class friends will turn out for his party. I wanted him to be able to celebrate with them and that's why I sent in a treat bag. My poor August baby!!
We got a move on it early this morning to allow time to get free birthday donuts at Donut King up the road from us. Theo got to go behind the counter and tell Mr. George which donuts he wanted (chocolate and regular donut holes, glazed donuts for Jack). Donut King really bends over backwards to make the birthday children feel special and Theo did!! Jack can't wait for his turn behind the counter in March :)













1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Theo. Hope he's had a great day!! Big 4 year old!
Post a Comment