The boys started PPK and 1st grade at Lake Castle today! Both are going to the same place (hallelujah) and have PHENOMENAL teachers. I truly couldn't feel more blessed and thankful for the classrooms they'll be in! I sat in Jack's desk last night during his meet the teacher orientation and couldn't help but feel so happy to have him at this school. God used the events from last year as a tool to move us here and it's all for good! I wrote him a note in his notebook for him to read this morning when I was at orientation last night :) Dave and I are so proud of him and know this year will bring great things for him.
Jack switched to a rolling back pack this year since he will be bringing home some books. He was a little apprehensive last night (I could tell) so I had him sleep in my bed. I showed him the pictures of his classroom and teacher and that really helped settle his nerves. His friends from last year will be in his class again and I know he won't miss a beat today!!
Theo was all excited to put on his uniform today. The boys pretty much are wearing the same size clothes! Jack's shorts are a size bigger but that's it. Theo walked right in with his brother and will have a super day in PPK! His class has 11 boys and 4 girls (God bless his teacher). He will take a nap in that class so I recycled Jack's nap mat from way back in the Kehoe days by having Theo's name monogrammed over the stitching for Jack's monogram! Gotta love it!













2 comments:
So adorable! Love their uniforms and pics at the bottom. Is that a picture of Jack's class? Neat desks :)
I love that you got to write a note for Jack to read this morning...how sweet! :) So jealous that Theo still gets to nap at school, Avery doesn't anymore! Here's to a great school year for the kiddos :)
Post a Comment