Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

After school celebrating










I spotted Theo and his big birthday crown when I came through carline this afternoon. It made my heart just delight! I knew he felt special and had an enjoyable birthday :) His teacher, Mrs. Hoover, just showered him with things today! He had his crown, a birthday sticker and a birthday certificate! She said the class LOVED the krispie treats and got the biggest kick at eating off Mickey's ears ;) I posed him outside by his birthday balloon on our mailbox in all of his regalia. Notice Pluto is in the picture. He's in heaven and loves his birthday present :)

We met Betsy and her crew at church for Wednesday Night Dinner. I hadn't been in a good two years and tonight I was reminded why I stopped going! Ha. We joked that we'd revisit the dinner once Theo turns 10. Five kids to 2 adults is not a good ratio in that kind of environment (self-serve everything). I don't think Betsy or I sat for longer than 2 minutes the entire meal. She did bring him cupcakes and the kids sang him "Happy Birthday" before devouring their cupcakes.

On our way home we stopped in at Alyssa's house since it's her birthday today as well! Theresa had a pinata set up for the kids and everyone had a nice time just playing. It's so special that Alyssa, Theo and my cousin, Cody, all share a birthday today. Happy birthday, y'all!!!

No comments: