Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

London lessons





We've all pretty much gotten back on schedule around here. Thank goodness!!! Jet lagged parents and kids do not make a good combination :) Theo and I were the early risers of the group. Neither of us could sleep past 5 or 6 for days. Here he is on the computer playing around when it's still dark out. I used my extra hours to upload pictures here!

Dave was kind enough to convert all of the coins we came back with to the equivalent in US money so I had Jack do a little math and writing. I had him trace the coins and the add up the sums, etc. It was a good refresher since he was unsure of the values or names of our coins. Ooops, time to refresh before school starts next week! I also explained how everything cost just about twice as much overseas as it does here. Fun (but sad) lesson for him. Maybe he can take it to school with him one day, who knows.

The kids have been slowly adding on the their "I saw" books and Theo wanted to include a Royal Guardsman. See the bear skin hat and red coat? Even the tiny feet? Ha, so cute.

No comments: