Now that Theo goes to "big boy school" he needed a big boy haircut. His school is very strict about the dress code and hair. Boys have to have tapered haircuts and not hair over their ears or eyebrows. The bowl cut/wedge had to go. I was crushed :( So crushed that I just couldn't take him to a barber like usual to have them buzz his hair off. My hair stylist had her colleague cut his hair and give me some TLC ;)
You can see that there was a lot of golden hair on the floor. You can also see how blunt the wedge cut was (and how thick!!) before it was tapered away. That cornsilk hair is just so beautiful that it was a shame to cut it! It's now very tapered and within the guidelines. He still looks like Theo and that's all that I care about. One day we may go shorter in the front...... but one step at a time for now!













1 comment:
It still looks great!! I was thinking you were taking him to get a buzz cut or something...but it still looks like Theo! Love his pose in the last picture :)
Post a Comment