Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Perfect score!




Jack's new school gives out spelling lists on Monday and then the kids take a spelling test on them on Friday. Thursday is the pre-test day and if a child gets a 100 then they don't have to take the test on Friday. Well, guess who got a 100? Yep, Jack! We studied the list last night and I called out the words for him to spell. He got 2 wrong so we went over those a couple more times. Then we did the list again and he got them all correct. I was so proud of him when I picked him up and he told me his test grade. So we went to the park to burn off some energy and then celebrated with a sushi dinner. Yes, my boys LOVE sushi, edamame..... you name it.

2 comments:

MommaKiss said...

Love all the updates, L. Boys are lookin' fab.

Gauger Family said...

That's wonderful!!