


I crossed over to the dark side and got an iPhone for Christmas. I love this darn phone and even got a blinged out cover for it. I snapped these pictures today on my phone. I took Theo to a park and he played and played. He was so happy and just ran around like a little wild man. I took him to have sushi for lunch and he gobbled up almost 2 rolls. He ate way more than I did!! I brought my left overs and what little Theo left over home for Jack to have for dinner. My boys and I sure love sushi.
Jack got a certificate for a contest he entered last year (so weird to write that!) at school. The theme was "Together We Can" and he wrote about learning how to read and write so he could fulfill his dream of becoming an author. Well now he wants to become a Lego construction artist/designer. Ha ha. Theo wants to be an ice cream control taste tester. I'm with Theo :)













1 comment:
Glad you like the phone.I love mine too :)
Post a Comment