Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crafting




Jack's 100th day of school is Friday and we had to do a project for it on a poster board. We didn't end up using the whole thing so I cut it in half and let Theo have fun with the rest. He put stickers all around and surprised me by writing his name in the upper left part (just like Jack does for his school work). He's been writing his name for a while now but it was just a sweet surprise to see he had done it all on his own accord. He also drew a picture of me. Aren't I beautiful??

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Jack refuses to write his name. I showed him how Theo can write his and Jack said "Does he live far away like that other guy PJ?"

Lauren said...

Wow, I'm so impressed that Theo wrote his name!!! Your portrait looks just like you...do you normally wear your skirt around your ankles? ;)