Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

This and that



Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dane gave the kids their Christmas presents this past week (remember how the flu messed up all of our plans?) and Jack was thrilled to receive a Star Wars lego set. He promptly put it together and loves the action component of ejecting the pilot :)

I made the boys chili and gave them little cups of grated cheese and saltine crackers for dinner last night. This is their absolute favorite meal from Cedarwood and I have not been able to find a chili that is as good as Chef Pearl's (must ask her for her recipe). They barely touched the chili but managed to make a MESS with the grated cheese and crumbled up saltines. I let Jack help with the cleaning up so here he is vacuuming up the floor :) My future daughter in law will thank me some day!

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

You Daughter in Law will LOVE you. But not for a long, long time, right? Nice work :)