Theo thought I was just taking pictures of his cute self....... and I was, partly. But I was also showing the absolute mess he and his brother have created in the two short days they've been back home (They went to Gigi and Dada's house for a couple of days). Dave and I used that time to take down all of the Christmas decorations and put our house back in order. Silly us!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Hurricane Theo
Theo thought I was just taking pictures of his cute self....... and I was, partly. But I was also showing the absolute mess he and his brother have created in the two short days they've been back home (They went to Gigi and Dada's house for a couple of days). Dave and I used that time to take down all of the Christmas decorations and put our house back in order. Silly us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment