

Jack and I met up with our friends Frances and Madeline today to go to the Teddy Bear Tea in New Orleans. It was such a fun event! The kids enjoyed hot chocolate and kid-centric tea items while Frances and I noshed on traditional tea fare. They had a parade of winter characters, including Santa and Mrs. Claus! Of course neither Jack nor Madeline would come close to any of the characters! Jack did warm up after the tea was over and I managed some pictures before we left. Frances and I decided to take a picture with Santa and made sure to tell him that we've been very good this year! Mrs. Claus led the children in Christmas songs and then read them "The Night Before Christmas". The hotel was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The pictures really don't capture to beauty at all.
Thanks for the great day Frances!! She drove Jack and I downtown because poor Theo caught RSV (again) and is in seclusion. Good thing we bought the nebulizer last year!













4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Hope Theo recovers quickly. Poor little man.
Cute picture of you and Jack! Love his outfit :) Praying for a speedy recovery for Theo!
Lauren
Thinking of you and poor baby Theo!
Was this at the Monteleon?
Post a Comment