Both boys had their Christmas parties at school today. I was a busy mom yesterday getting treat bags together for both sets of classmates! Theo and I went to Jack's party this afternoon and celebrated with his friends. The kids made cute reindeer t-shirts from their footprints and one mom brought in antlers for the kids to wear. I was in charge of the craft and showed the kids how to cut snowflakes from coffee filters. It was interesting! We had a great time at the party and Theo had a blast playing with all of the school toys :)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Christmas party at Cedarwood
Both boys had their Christmas parties at school today. I was a busy mom yesterday getting treat bags together for both sets of classmates! Theo and I went to Jack's party this afternoon and celebrated with his friends. The kids made cute reindeer t-shirts from their footprints and one mom brought in antlers for the kids to wear. I was in charge of the craft and showed the kids how to cut snowflakes from coffee filters. It was interesting! We had a great time at the party and Theo had a blast playing with all of the school toys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment