Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008




Theo got a big boy haircut this week and it aged him about 5 months! I know that these aren't the best shots so I'll try to get better pics this weekend. We have an advent calendar to help Jack count down the days till Christmas. I think we're supposed to count up, but it's easier for a 3 year old to understand that there are only x many days till Christmas (I think). He wakes up every morning and plugs in his red tree (he decided to let everyone enjoy it and keep it in the living room) and then he moves the snowflake in the calendar down a day. Very important jobs! He also tracks down Eli the elf and lets me know where he is..... which makes me laugh since I put him there!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack looks so serious.

Same here w/ our Elf. He's always looking in one room and I have to figure out a way to point him in the right direction.

Great haircut, T - those lashes, too...mwuah!

Lauren said...

Aw, I can't believe Theo has a big boy haircut. I love the inflatable Santa!
Lauren