I got ornaments for the boys to make this year, a new tradition we'll be starting, and here they are decorating away. I didn't trust Theo with a marker and good thing b/c all he did was bang around the crayon and swing it wildly. He got more color on his tray than the ornament (but I'm sure if he had a larger target, like paper, he'd have made a beautiful masterpiece). Jack did so well following the lines of his Gingerbread Man, as evidenced by the "before" picture. Then he colored him in brown and all that work was hidden. What precious reminders these will be in 20 years.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
2008 Ornaments
I got ornaments for the boys to make this year, a new tradition we'll be starting, and here they are decorating away. I didn't trust Theo with a marker and good thing b/c all he did was bang around the crayon and swing it wildly. He got more color on his tray than the ornament (but I'm sure if he had a larger target, like paper, he'd have made a beautiful masterpiece). Jack did so well following the lines of his Gingerbread Man, as evidenced by the "before" picture. Then he colored him in brown and all that work was hidden. What precious reminders these will be in 20 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
That's such a good idea Leslie! I might have to try it myself.
Post a Comment