Theo was admitted to the hospital last night for respiratory distress. He had a 103.8 temperature and has had round the clock breathing treatments. He does fine during the day with his oxygen levels but when he falls asleep, his levels drop in the 80's and they are supposed to be near 100%. He's sleeping with a nasal cannula tonight and that has helped keep his oxygen sats in the 90's. Poor baby Theo has an IV and has to be suctioned after his breathing treatments every 4 hours. He's pretty tired of being poked and prodded and did not sleep at all during the day today. The only thing that kept him happy today was eating Skittles! He's finally konked out and I'm praying he gets a solid few hours of sleep tonight. Jack and Daddy came to visit today and play with Theo. Theo was so happy to see his brother :) Please say some extra prayers for our little one. We're hoping to be discharged home for Christmas eve-eve, but we'll see.........
Monday, December 22, 2008
Theo was admitted to the hospital last night for respiratory distress. He had a 103.8 temperature and has had round the clock breathing treatments. He does fine during the day with his oxygen levels but when he falls asleep, his levels drop in the 80's and they are supposed to be near 100%. He's sleeping with a nasal cannula tonight and that has helped keep his oxygen sats in the 90's. Poor baby Theo has an IV and has to be suctioned after his breathing treatments every 4 hours. He's pretty tired of being poked and prodded and did not sleep at all during the day today. The only thing that kept him happy today was eating Skittles! He's finally konked out and I'm praying he gets a solid few hours of sleep tonight. Jack and Daddy came to visit today and play with Theo. Theo was so happy to see his brother :) Please say some extra prayers for our little one. We're hoping to be discharged home for Christmas eve-eve, but we'll see.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













11 comments:
Leslie-So sorry you guys are going through this! Praying he is home for Christmas. Get some sleep and stock up on Skittles :)
Oh the poor little guy... Those pictures are so sad.
Hope you guys get some sleep and get to come home soon.
Get well soon little guy.
Poor baby Theo. I hope you are getting some rest too and stay well! Hang in there...
We're praying for Theo. He looks so sad - I hope you guys get to come home today.
I am so sad for you guys that Theo has to be in the hospital. He looks pretty sad, like he is in jail :( I REALLY hope he comes home for Christmas. Hugs from CA (Filip has the same bib)
Poor little Theo. I hope he feels better soon. He looks so sad. Give him hugs from Mississippi for me. Hope your little man is home for Christmas.
I hope Theo is feeling much better and that he is able to go home soon! I also hope you are hanging in there okay! We are praying for him to recover quickly!
Just got this update Leslie. I am so very sorry to hear that Theo has RSV and you are having to spend time in the hospital. Praying for his quick recovery and that you guys get home very, very soon.
That first picture is SO sad and sweet! Poor little guy. I'm so glad he recovered and got to be discharged in time for Santa's visit. Aidan has that same gear toy and loves it! Merry Christmas to all you guys :)
Lauren
Poor litle man. How sad to see your child in a hospital crib. :( I'm glad to hear he is better and HOME!
Post a Comment