Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning











We got everything we asked for......... Theo home from the hospital for Christmas! The only thing we couldn't get was to spend Christmas with Dave's parents (Glynn is getting over a cold and Theo can't be around more germs than he already has). They did come over the day Theo was discharged from the hospital to spend time with Jack and to see him open their presents to him. My folks came here for Christmas and brought more presents (from several family members) than their car could handle! I could barely plug in the tree lights with all of the gifts piled around.

Here are some pictures of us opening the second round of presents. I don't have any of Jack opening Santa's gifts because I was taking video for Dave's parents to see. Jack was so tickled to see his "list" with "nice" circled and the cookies for Santa eaten (mostly). Theo could have cared less about opening anything. He didn't even assist with tearing paper! He pretty much spent the day eating candy canes, hunting for candy canes, or eating other things in between candy canes!

It was so neat to see the magic of Christmas through Jack's eyes this morning.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the decorations on those cookies Jack! Glad you got to spend your Christmas at home with family. We miss you guys. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys got to spend Christmas together as a family. Looks like everyone had a great time!