Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Ladies Man


AKA "Momma's Boy". Theo is going through the ever-fun separation anxiety phase that all kids go through at one point or another. I literally can't walk around the corner without him bursting into tears and pouting his lip. I tried to put Jack down to bed last night and let Dave handle Little Bit, but no, no! He screamed so hard and for so long (while I put Jack down upstairs) that he was almost hyperventilating when I came back downstairs. He will have nothing to do with anyone else, let alone his own father, putting him to bed. Good thing he's cute. Heavy, but cute.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

God, I hate that phase...I feel for you! LOVE the ladies' man outfit!
Lauren

Gauger Family said...

Who could resist him? He is the cutest thing EVER!!

cammom said...

I'm lost in those dimples..... Mr. Cuteness!!!!