It's picture day at Cedarwood and I put Jack in a brightly colored shirt (per the school's request) and spiked his hair up with some gel. He looks so grown up now. I even put a dash of cologne on him and he loves that! Little boys sometimes smell like puppies and a little cologne goes a long way.....
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Jack's new look
It's picture day at Cedarwood and I put Jack in a brightly colored shirt (per the school's request) and spiked his hair up with some gel. He looks so grown up now. I even put a dash of cologne on him and he loves that! Little boys sometimes smell like puppies and a little cologne goes a long way.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
SUCH a handsome young boy!! Love his new 'do'!!
Mine don't smell like puppies yet. But I love his hair! Yay for big boys!
DD
I just love the hair!!
Mimi
Post a Comment