I somehow narrowed down the endless cute pictures of Theo from his one year portraits and had this one printed up. I ran to Michael's and got a frame to hang right next to Jack's one year portrait. Jack's picture was framed differently and it really did not look as "stunning" next to Theo's frame............. so off to Michael's I went to get a matching one for Jack. Here they are, side by side. My beautiful boys at one year old.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
My boys
I somehow narrowed down the endless cute pictures of Theo from his one year portraits and had this one printed up. I ran to Michael's and got a frame to hang right next to Jack's one year portrait. Jack's picture was framed differently and it really did not look as "stunning" next to Theo's frame............. so off to Michael's I went to get a matching one for Jack. Here they are, side by side. My beautiful boys at one year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
What precious grandsons. I love the new frames. Can't wait to get my hands on those boys.
mimi
I have those same frames! (We strike again!!) What beautiful nephews I have!!! :) Love you guys! AJ
Sweet, now that I can do Anon-y-moose, I'm sayin hi :)
Great frames, fo sho! I love Michael's, seen all of their halloween crafty stuff?
DD
I love the pictures!! Cute frames too.
love the priceless pictures of your very handsome boys! we have many of that exact frame in different sizes throughout our home! just have to love michael's!!
Love the pics! So cute!
Post a Comment