This morning was super hectic. I had to get Theo's bag packed for MDO and get the boys fed and dressed for school. I also had to get myself ready for a busy day. I cut up some grapes for Theo's lunch and left some out for Jack to eat. I come back from brushing my teeth to find Jack feeding Theo more grapes. They had this whole little thing going on that I couldn't capture b/c they dispersed once they saw me coming! Here's more "fun" hair on Jack. I really love how it makes him look so suave. He eats up wearing cologne everyday too...........
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
This morning was super hectic. I had to get Theo's bag packed for MDO and get the boys fed and dressed for school. I also had to get myself ready for a busy day. I cut up some grapes for Theo's lunch and left some out for Jack to eat. I come back from brushing my teeth to find Jack feeding Theo more grapes. They had this whole little thing going on that I couldn't capture b/c they dispersed once they saw me coming! Here's more "fun" hair on Jack. I really love how it makes him look so suave. He eats up wearing cologne everyday too...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Great pics, as always.
Hey - why is Jack cut off of that first one?
:)
DD
Post a Comment