Dave has been in Canada all this week and missed Halloween, so I had a full house of friends and family to keep me company! My friend Jennifer came over with her boys and parents. Gigi and Dada drove over for the evening and that was a big help after trick or treating wrapped up. My friend Betsy also came over with her son Scott (she is also Juliet's mommy, but Juliet was sick today, which happened to be her 1st birthday, and she had to stay home). We had all boys.... Batman, a knight, cowboy, dinosaur, monkey and Robin. Baby Kyle was the dinosaur and he was awfully cute. I pushed Theo in the stroller even though he is taking steps now. Just easier that way. He "trick or treated" at Ms. Cheryl's house next door and then headed back home to pass out candy with me. He got to taste some of the candy while we greeted the trick or treaters and really liked that! Then he watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and went off to bed. Jack on the other hand ran all over creation and was the speed-trick or treater. I have no pictures of him in action b/c I couldn't keep up with him. He and his friends were on a mission! I managed to snag this video only by getting ahead of them. He finally got so much candy that he tired of carrying his treat bag and returned to the house to pass out candy with Gigi and Dada.
We had a great Halloween and look forward to seeing Daddy later tonight. He is landing in New Orleans as I type this.













1 comment:
So cute! They both look like they had fun.
Love the Batman & Robin duo!
Post a Comment