I keep the hair gel in the half bath so I can spike Jack's hair right as we head out for school. Today he spent a long time washing his hands..... or so I thought! This is how he came out. "Look mom, I spiked my hair myself". Ummm, not a lot of spiking here. The picture doesn't do it justice. I had to march him to the bathroom to wash it all out. The shampoo wouldn't even lather there was so much gel. Jack, Jack.
Friday, October 24, 2008
It was bound to happen....
I keep the hair gel in the half bath so I can spike Jack's hair right as we head out for school. Today he spent a long time washing his hands..... or so I thought! This is how he came out. "Look mom, I spiked my hair myself". Ummm, not a lot of spiking here. The picture doesn't do it justice. I had to march him to the bathroom to wash it all out. The shampoo wouldn't even lather there was so much gel. Jack, Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment