The boys are home and I'm trying to juggle not doing too much lifting or twisting with two active boys. So I got creative. I had the boys build lego structures and then when they were ready for me to see it, I'd pass off the camera for them to snap a pic and show me (saved me a trip in the other room, countless times). This is what they came back with....... priceless!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Fun with the camera
The boys are home and I'm trying to juggle not doing too much lifting or twisting with two active boys. So I got creative. I had the boys build lego structures and then when they were ready for me to see it, I'd pass off the camera for them to snap a pic and show me (saved me a trip in the other room, countless times). This is what they came back with....... priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
you're a genius. And they're clearly destined for photography :p
Now THAT'S a fantastic idea.
Post a Comment