We celebrated America's birthday with some friends from Cedarwood :) Jack is in LOVE with Bekah and Theo and Sarah are chummy little look alikes! Our subdivision always has a great 4th of July party and this year was no exception. A random rainstorm didn't stop our fun. Jack is a fish this summer and I'm loving it! He and Bekah swam and swam some more. There was also a giant water slide but I didn't manage pictures of that :( The kids had a blast together at the pool and then at our house. Dave and Jason were comparing iPhone apps and had my friend Toscha and I cracking up. Hope you all had a happy 4th!!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Happy 4th!!
We celebrated America's birthday with some friends from Cedarwood :) Jack is in LOVE with Bekah and Theo and Sarah are chummy little look alikes! Our subdivision always has a great 4th of July party and this year was no exception. A random rainstorm didn't stop our fun. Jack is a fish this summer and I'm loving it! He and Bekah swam and swam some more. There was also a giant water slide but I didn't manage pictures of that :( The kids had a blast together at the pool and then at our house. Dave and Jason were comparing iPhone apps and had my friend Toscha and I cracking up. Hope you all had a happy 4th!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
listen snookems. you're looking better ever time i see a pic of you.
fun pool times!
everY time i see a picture.
jeez.
Post a Comment