Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy early birthday to me








I went out with some friends to celebrate my 33rd birthday a night early. It was so much fun to hang out with people that I really and truly love, all in one place! Gigi and Dada came to get the boys for the weekend. I'm having surgery on Friday and will be out of commission for a while. Mimi and Papa will pick up the kids on Monday and keep them for a week. Here they are saying goodbye and getting all set to go. I told Theo that we're going to have to get serious about potty training when he gets home. Yeah, right.......... we'll see!!

3 comments:

MommaKiss said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
(imagine me singing, loudly).

Gauger Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day and get some rest :)

Kim Moore said...

Looks like fun!! Especially the part where the kids are sent off ;)

Smooches!!