The boys decorated a thank you sign for their counselors on the last day of camp. I coached them to tell their teachers "Thank you so much, I had a great time". I'm not sure if Theo followed through but Jack did and of course he was lavished with attention and praise :) He told me that his teachers told them they loved him and he said "I love you too". Awwww. He's making strides in being more warm and fuzzy lately and I'm loving this (he's a serious little guy- loves being goofy but social pleasantries just aren't his strong suit sometimes). He told Dave and I on the night of our anniversary "Hope you have a nice dinner. Go out and have fun". He also came out as we were leaving and hugged me and told me that he loved me. I thought that was just the sweetest thing ever! What a little gentleman he's becoming :)
My friend Betsy came by today with her baby, Mark. We let Theo hold him and I'm not sure Theo knew what to make of him! He's never really been around many babies but he was very sweet to Mark and seemed to enjoy holding him. He didn't get jealous when I held Mark either which makes me think back to how jealous Jack used to get at this age! Ha.













1 comment:
I remember when you and Jack came to visit when Aidan was 3 months old...when you tried to hold Aidan, Jack was NOT HAVIN' IT :)
Post a Comment