Theo's counselors gave me a disc of pictures from his two weeks at camp. He was in the 2 year old class and I think most of the kids were a fresh two so he seems so much older (he'll be three in one month exactly!). He had so much fun and I think really relished getting to do something fun, especially with his brother. I didn't get a disc of pictures from Jack's counselors :(
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Camp Kehoe
Theo's counselors gave me a disc of pictures from his two weeks at camp. He was in the 2 year old class and I think most of the kids were a fresh two so he seems so much older (he'll be three in one month exactly!). He had so much fun and I think really relished getting to do something fun, especially with his brother. I didn't get a disc of pictures from Jack's counselors :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment