My friend Betsy had baby Mark almost 2 weeks ago and I wanted to capture some of his newborn sweetness :) I went over this morning and Betsy and I did our best to get some pictures of him for his birth announcement. Here are three that are my favorite. He's so sweet (and big- 9 lbs 7 oz) and has a dimple on the left. I have a soft spot for dimples :)
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Baby Mark
My friend Betsy had baby Mark almost 2 weeks ago and I wanted to capture some of his newborn sweetness :) I went over this morning and Betsy and I did our best to get some pictures of him for his birth announcement. Here are three that are my favorite. He's so sweet (and big- 9 lbs 7 oz) and has a dimple on the left. I have a soft spot for dimples :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Awww, he is so cute. I love those newborn smiles!!
Post a Comment