Today we had my Mom's club's Trunk or Treat. Spiderman and Bumblebee made their appearance again and enjoyed collecting treats from each car's decorated trunk. I'm on the board this year of the Mom's club and spent most of my time setting up the event, so my trunk decorating was minimal. Oh well, maybe next year! Ha ha, I always say that! There were fun games for the kids to play and little crafts to do in between eating and trunk or treating.
I got to paint faces for the kids today! I only gave them choices of a spider, ghost, princess tiara or butterfly. Jack got a ghost and Theo got a spider. One of the Mom's club members is a performer named Grannie Gertie. Grannie Gertie reads books and tells stories to kids at schools and indoor play areas, etc. The kids loved her story about an old lady who wasn't afraid of anything. Theo just about fell asleep in the car and Jack wasn't far behind. That's a true sign of a good time!













2 comments:
The pic of all the minivans in a row had me crackin' up!
That looks like so much fun! I love the pic of all the vans lined up :) Nice how clean yours looks too!!
Post a Comment