Dave and I went to a costume party last night and didn't get in until the wee hours of the morning, so we're having a lazy Sunday today. Jack takes computer lessons at school every Tuesday and absolutely loves to navigate around the kid websites to play games. Dave remarked how well he does on the computer considering that he can't read many things on the sites yet! Never thought about it but it's true. Theo loves to sit next to Jack and just watch him. It's awesome because there is no fighting or squabbling and they both are learning things.
I bought a yummy Louisiana orange and cut it up for the boys at lunch. We haven't had oranges in a while so it was a real treat for them! I enjoyed the complete silence while they sucked every last bit of juice from the oranges. Nothing beats Louisiana oranges.













No comments:
Post a Comment