Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

JD & Anne's engagement party





Tonight we had the pleasure of celebrating JD & Anne's engagement at a fabulous party in New Orleans. We got to meet JD's parents and family members and see lots of the extended Hadskey family. The food (and cake) were amazing!!! I was separated from my purse and camera for most of the party, but I did manage to squeeze in a picture with cousins Anne, Cameron and Katie. Baby Elise fell asleep immediately at the party and was nice and comfortable in her mom's arms. I'm pretty sure my boys have NEVER fallen asleep in my arms in public. Even as infants ;)

Thanks for the wonderful and fun party Ms. Deanne!!! What fun it was!!

2 comments:

MommaKiss said...

LOVE the new hairscut ;)my bebeh's have fallen asleep on me in public. It's a memory I'll have forever.

my3girls said...

Love these Leslie! Looks like I missed a good time, nothing like a NOLA party....memories, some good, some I'd rather forget...