I guess you could say that I have a small halloween obsession. Tiny actually ;) I got this haunted house a while back and was just waiting for the right time to put it together with Jack. We didn't have anything going on today, so we went to work. Theo kind of hung around and confiscated the candy corn decorations! Jack had a blast putting this together. I think we did pretty darn well for having a 2 year old running around us!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Afternoon project
I guess you could say that I have a small halloween obsession. Tiny actually ;) I got this haunted house a while back and was just waiting for the right time to put it together with Jack. We didn't have anything going on today, so we went to work. Theo kind of hung around and confiscated the candy corn decorations! Jack had a blast putting this together. I think we did pretty darn well for having a 2 year old running around us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
very cute love it
Post a Comment