We are enjoying fall temperatures here finally so we made a trip over to our local pumpkin patch this morning. I decided to put the boys in their Halloween costumes since I never manage to get cute pictures once the day is upon us. Poor Theo's mask kept riding up no matter what we did, but he could still see, despite what it looks like. Jack loved wearing a mask and was even more excited to be in his costume. He's Bumblebee from Transformers and Theo is Spiderman. You'll get to see these costumes again on Friday when my Mom's club has it's Trunk or Treat.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Halloween sneak peak
We are enjoying fall temperatures here finally so we made a trip over to our local pumpkin patch this morning. I decided to put the boys in their Halloween costumes since I never manage to get cute pictures once the day is upon us. Poor Theo's mask kept riding up no matter what we did, but he could still see, despite what it looks like. Jack loved wearing a mask and was even more excited to be in his costume. He's Bumblebee from Transformers and Theo is Spiderman. You'll get to see these costumes again on Friday when my Mom's club has it's Trunk or Treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
So cute :)
Jack looks so tall in his outfit!!
Post a Comment