Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

This week






Let's see.........
The end of year stuff is piling up at the boys' school. That means I get to go there (love that!!!) and teach Theo's class dance moves and do fingerprint stuff for both boys' classes. I put together a knitting auction basket for Theo's class since I'm co-room mom. Now Jack wants to knit :)

Theo started back with swim lessons yesterday and I got him his own pair of goggles. He's got chubby cheeks and not just any pair fit (discovered the hard way). Now he's got sour apple scented goggles from the swim place. When did goggles become scented??

Baseball is in full swing (couldn't resist) and we've graduated to the nice fields. Ones with covered stands and a playground on site for younger siblings. Such a step up from playing on unused soccer fields in the blazing sun. Jack is loving practices with his team and looks darn cute.

The boys were bouncing OFF the walls on Monday and it was raining outside so I popped in a yoga DVD that we had lying around. The boys learned the tree pose and other fun things. Helped channel their energy a bit. Off to the library to get more! Jack has some great balance.

And...... Theo's "raccoon nest" is behind our sofa in the living room. Right by the fireplace. His own little space that gets a bit out of control. Or a lot.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: