Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Babies everywhere!!















The boys and I had the most wonderful afternoon at Aunt Dianne's house in New Orleans. Cousin Anne is in town this month with baby Molly (she is precious!!) while JD is deployed in Afganistan. Arnaud is over in France this week and Dianne and Anne are watching Amelie and Elise for Katie during the day while she's at work. Amelie and Molly are less than 2 months apart so it's all hands on deck :) At one point Anne had Molly strapped in the Baby Bjorn and was carrying Amelie around in her arms.

I loved getting to hold both girls. They both smiled for me and were so sweet. I also loved getting to hand them back (ha ha!!).

Theo, Jack, and Elise played and played together and Theo sure did love playing with Elise's baby dolls. They both had babies (Elise has a real one...... her sister!) and were pushing them around in strollers, feeding them, and giving them baths. Theo named his baby Handsome because he's Handsome with blue eyes just like his dad. That Theo is just too cute for his own good sometimes.

I got a few good shots of Molly, who we stripped down to a diaper. She was so happy and was just smiling away for her mommy. I can't wait to come visit again later this month.

No comments: