The kids rotated around several game stations: Easter egg match relay, hula hooping, hot potato, dodgeball, and limbo to name a few. They had tons of treats and popsicles in the classroom. I brought my face paint with me since I knew we might be stuck indoors and ended up painting bunny faces for Jack's class. They loved it and so did I :)
The Easter Bunny came around to each class so we seized the opportunity to take individual pictures. The room moms had cute treat bags embroidered for each child and they hunted their eggs indoors (limited dry area). It was a great party and the longest of the year. I was really lucky to snag this spot as only 4 moms from each class get to attend. It was the golden ticket!!
I love Jack's teacher and really cherished the opportunity to be in the classroom today. The kids are all so well behaved and polite. They make it a pleasure!













No comments:
Post a Comment