Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gulf Shores
















I joined the boys at the beach on Monday evening and we've been enjoying the "good life" ever since. The temperatures don't get much higher than the 80's and it's GORGEOUS outside! Jack has taken up body surfing with a group of kids from our condo. He surfed the low waves this morning for 3 hours straight! Theo stays close and either looks for shells or digs in the sand. My kind of guy :)

I got the boys aviator shades from Las Vegas and they are loving them! They've been getting positive feedback from strangers and that makes them want to wear them all the more. Jack especially loves rocking them 24/7. I have to admit that he looks like a cool dude. I keep asking him if he has any girlfriends and he denies, denies, denies.

Tonight we had ice cream for dinner since we had a big lunch. Yep, living the good life :)

No comments: