Jack and I had the awesome experience of meeting, touching and learning about dolphins in Roatan, Honduras. The trainers were so knowledgeable and kind to the dolphins. We could tell they were really loved the dolphins and how the high birthrate in the cove showed how happy the dolphins were as well :)
Our dolphin was named Fiona and she was 8 years old. Dolphins live to be about 55, so Fiona is a teenager. We all got one on one time with Fiona and then touched and pet her as a group. Our group cheered really loud for her to show her that we were proud of her for behaving so well. It was cute to see how the 26 dolphins living at the cove play with each other. They wrestle around just like two little boys I know :)
If you ever find yourself in Roatan, check out Anthony's Key. And be sure and tell Fiona "hi" for us!













1 comment:
That is awesome!! What a fun experience. I bet Jack will always remember it :)
Post a Comment