My friend Dawn had never been to the Big Easy and I wanted to show her a good time. I decided the ticket to living it up in the city was to let Dawn pretend to be a bachelorette :) Dawn was a great sport and made up all sorts of silly stories when people asked about her "big day". We all had a great dinner together and showed her the French Quarter. I loved showing Dawn around my neck of the woods and having her meet my friends and family. Can't wait to see her again in October :)
Monday, January 30, 2012
Dawn does New Orleans
My friend Dawn had never been to the Big Easy and I wanted to show her a good time. I decided the ticket to living it up in the city was to let Dawn pretend to be a bachelorette :) Dawn was a great sport and made up all sorts of silly stories when people asked about her "big day". We all had a great dinner together and showed her the French Quarter. I loved showing Dawn around my neck of the woods and having her meet my friends and family. Can't wait to see her again in October :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Too funny! Great idea :)
Post a Comment