Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Paige's pictures


















I knew I'd have my hands full with Theo at the wedding and part of the reception so I didn't fool with bringing my camera to the wedding. Luckily cousin Paige did go to the trouble and took these great pictures. Notice the beautiful touches around the reception hall, full of floral centerpieces and classic accents. The tent that spanned the length of the reception hall out back had more of a "Vegas" feel (to me) and had warm colors and a more contemporary design. The tent is where the specialty bars with the ice sculptures (that the bartenders poured the martinis through), oyster bar, ice cream bar and sitting lounge were all located. The band was awesome and really had a wide variety of music for people to dance to all night. Poor Theo was just DONE after the wedding ceremony and was quite bothered by the noise from the secondline around the zoo, can you tell in the picture? My mom kindly drove across the lake to collect him and put him to bed so Dave and I could enjoy the reception. We had a great time and appreciate all of Paige's pictures!

No comments: