Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

9th Anniversary






Dave and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last night. We cooked up some lobster tails that Mimi and Papa gave us for Christmas and toasted with some sparkling wine. We look forward to having better champagne at the top of the Eiffel tower in less than a week!

Jack let me pull a 2nd loose tooth last night. I feared it would want to come out while we're away and that's just no good! It came right out :) Jack wrote this note all by himself for Tabitha (his Tooth Fairy) and she left him a note with $5 and fairy dust. I loved hearing Jack sound out the words that he wrote in the letter. Sekkit is second by the way. He can read so well but it's funny how it all gets translated when he writes unprompted ;)

Lastly, here is a picture of the standing board a friend of mine lent us for Europe. Jack can stand behind Theo's stroller when he gets tired. This saves us from pushing 2 strollers or even a bulky double stroller. I've learned the hard way that little feet get mighty tired very quickly. We'll see how it goes........

We hop across the pond tomorrow. Be back to update in August!

4 comments:

Gauger Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful trip :)

Lauren said...

I love his note. "How much money you gonna give me?" Glad y'all had a great anniversary...enjoy celebrating at the Eiffel Tower!!!

Leigh said...

Great writing, Jack! I'd be happy to have a first grader come into my class writing like that! Looks like he's ready!

MommaKiss said...

"how much money" that's my boy!

have fun, happy anni, baby!!