
A friend of mine made these adorable shirts (and shorts for Theo) for our quickie Disney Paris trip. I CAN. NOT. WAIT to surprise the boys with these outfits :) We're going to get on a train in Paris and venture out to Disney (only 40 minutes outside Paris) and spend the entire day and night there. I have some additional goodies that Mickey Mouse will bring by our resort hotel :) My friend did that for her twin girls when they went to Disney last year. A different princess visited every night while they were sleeping and left surprises for them! Mickey will be bringing these outfits and autograph books the day we go to Disney and then leave monogrammed ear hats and pajamas that night. I've read that the Europeans don't generally dress up for Disney like Americans do in Orlando but I don't care! It's our first trip as a family and I want my boys to experience the magic of it all while they still can be in awe of it! :) Six days and counting..........













No comments:
Post a Comment