





Jack has had two wiggly bottom teeth for several weeks now but the right one had gotten really, really wiggly recently. He has complained of it hurting when he bit into food for a while as well. I decided to take action since we are going to Europe next week. I really wanted the first Tooth Fairy visit to happen here at home vs. explaining how it all works at a hotel in London :)
Jack let me wiggle his tooth out with some toilet paper. He was all nervous and got kind of clamy, but he was very brave! The tooth came right out and barely bled. We were all kinds of excited! We'll always remember that he lost his first tooth on Dada's birthday (happy birthday, Dada!).
I had gotten a little porcelain box a few weeks back in anticipation of this event so I let Jack open it up tonight. We placed his tiny tooth in there and decided to leave it at the bottom of the stairs for the Tooth Fairy. The upstairs is in total disarray from having our office and closets redone.
Here is the note the Tooth Fairy left for him. She left a trail of quarters to a pile of $4. All in all Jack got $6 for his first tooth, the most special one. The Tooth Fairy sprinkled glitter all over the money and letter too! Maybe she'll be back to visit soon.........













2 comments:
love it!!!!
Wow, what nice handwriting the tooth fairy has!!!
Post a Comment