Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Day





Theo is going to a little camp at Toddlearn on Mondays and Wednesdays until school starts. I purposefully planned this to give Jack and me time together before he starts the big Kindergarten. So today we hit Wal-Mart and got school uniform stuff, lace up shoes, sunglasses and a watch for Jack, silly bandz...... and then hit Pets Mart for a fish. Jack named the fish Miko and we're hoping Miko lives longer than Harry and Harry Newfish did ;)

We also found out that Jack's teacher this year is one of the more strict ones and is a stickler for rule following. I'm in heaven and know Jack will thrive in this environment! It's exactly what I hoped and prayed for!!

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

That's a good idea to give you guys time together. Fun stuff. Do you have your tissues ready???

Lauren said...

Love the watch! Aidan's into silly bandz too...he has pirate ones (surprise). Let's race to see whose fish dies first :)