I have to beg and plead to spike Jack's hair. He says it's boring to do that (???) and I say it's the opposite; it's fun hair! He just looked so handsome when he came down in his uniform that I had to spike his hair. And then I just had to take a picture of this debonaire little boy..... and he flashed his dimples. I get to go volunteer in his classroom tomorrow! Theo has a half day at Cedarwood (he starts there with Jack's teacher from the 3 year old class!) and that will give me time to be present at Jack's school. I also plan on being present at Theo's school too. Freedom is a wonderful thing :)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Jacque
I have to beg and plead to spike Jack's hair. He says it's boring to do that (???) and I say it's the opposite; it's fun hair! He just looked so handsome when he came down in his uniform that I had to spike his hair. And then I just had to take a picture of this debonaire little boy..... and he flashed his dimples. I get to go volunteer in his classroom tomorrow! Theo has a half day at Cedarwood (he starts there with Jack's teacher from the 3 year old class!) and that will give me time to be present at Jack's school. I also plan on being present at Theo's school too. Freedom is a wonderful thing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
He is soooo cute! He is going to have all those girls loving on him :)
I mean. For real. He's unbelievably handsome.
Post a Comment