Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Doctor Love










I finally found the boys a shirt to wear for Valentine's day. They are both horribly cheesy... so here is the new Doctor Love. Jack was kind of embarrassed to wear it and didn't like being called Doctor Love. Girls have it way easier with seasonal clothing options.

Jack had his Valentine's party at school today. His teachers do so many fun things with the kids. Here is a sample of just SOME of the things that Jack made at school this week. One of the kids in his class (or the nanny I was told) made these cute pig Valentine's for everyone. It was filled with all sorts of stuff too. Some people are just way too creative for their own good! I sent Jack to school with some Fun Dip valentine's and called it a day!!

3 comments:

Gauger Family said...

Jack looks sooo old in his Dr. Love shirt. I wasn't too thrilled with any valentines shirts this year either! Love the painting Jack did for you!

Sherrie Deuell said...

Love Jack's hair!
mimi

FFS said...

So cute!!!!!
I love Jack's art work.