My boys are much like puppies; they have tons of energy and I have to find ways to burn it off every day. The weather was gorgeous today so I let them loose outside after school. Theo does not stay still for even a second and runs from one end of the yard to the other. Makes it fun to take pictures, even with the fast camera!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Burning off energy
My boys are much like puppies; they have tons of energy and I have to find ways to burn it off every day. The weather was gorgeous today so I let them loose outside after school. Theo does not stay still for even a second and runs from one end of the yard to the other. Makes it fun to take pictures, even with the fast camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
They're cute, you know it. Even in motion.
Post a Comment