Jack and Theo have a lot of hotwheels. Probably hundreds. I bagged about 2/3 of their collection up over Christmas when Jack went to Mimi's house and they have stayed hidden since then. Until today, that is. I had to provide some distraction for the kids while I cooked dinner and nothing was cutting it. I caved and gave them a bag of cars and a hotwheel ramp. My plan worked perfectly and I didn't hear a peep for nearly an hour! And yes, I bagged those suckers back up when dinner was over. Nothing like tripping over 10 hotwheels in the dark....
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Cars
Jack and Theo have a lot of hotwheels. Probably hundreds. I bagged about 2/3 of their collection up over Christmas when Jack went to Mimi's house and they have stayed hidden since then. Until today, that is. I had to provide some distraction for the kids while I cooked dinner and nothing was cutting it. I caved and gave them a bag of cars and a hotwheel ramp. My plan worked perfectly and I didn't hear a peep for nearly an hour! And yes, I bagged those suckers back up when dinner was over. Nothing like tripping over 10 hotwheels in the dark....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment