Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Theo's new shoes





I got the boys matching croc-type shoes today from The Children's Place (a boy clothing haven....... thank goodness b/c there aren't many). Theo loves his new shoes and was so excited to wear them around. Theo is also obsessed with the cucumbers from the food stand at Mimi's house. He carries all three around and will not let go of them, even to drink milk!!!! Crazy kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuke Milk! Soooo funny!

I love the crocs - and Children's Place. Hmmm. I wonder if PJ's will fit K??

Glad you're having fun w/ Mimi, Jenn, C et al.

FFS said...

Gah - Adorable!!!

Lauren said...

I love Children's Place...it's the only place I can get decent stuff for Aidan! Every other place is too cheesy or has a crappy boys' selection. I need to get Aidan some crocs too, so I'm glad to know where you got yours. Glad you had a good time in Houston!
Lauren