Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

What the heck are these for?



Theo absolutely hates to eat from a spoon........ even good stuff like pudding or yogurt. You literally have to shove the first bite into his mouth to convince him that it's something good. He just likes finger foods better. I tried giving him a spoon to see if he would take a stab at self-feeding, but no dice. He was like "what is this?".

Similarly, I got little toddler markers for him to draw with and he looked at me like I was crazy. He could have cared less. He will use a crayon, but apparently the little markers left something to be desired for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been meaning to tell you - K has these too, but they're markers, so when he chews on them - marked up face. Good times. We'll have to work on that one, I guess.

Lauren said...

Those toddler markers suck...I got them for Aidan last Christmas and they were such a mess. I couldn't leave him unattended with them for 5 seconds. Love the Mardi Gras decorations!
Lauren